Virtuoso Legal is a specialist intellectual property law firm, based in Leeds, operating for clients on the national and international stage.
Elizabeth Ward, founder of Virtuoso Legal is a valued contributor to media requests, appearing previously online, in print, as well as on television and radio for a range of reputable publications, including:
- BBC Radio 5 Live
- BBC Radio Leeds
- BBC Look North
- CNBC Arabia
- The Law Society Gazette
Elizabeth offers reliable and cutting comment on:
- Intellectual property stories including (but not limited to): as it relates to protecting business ideas, international trade, technology
- Female leadership in business, and specifically the legal sector
- Brands and brand protection (including counterfeiting, and disputes)
Download the media relations information pack here.
- High-resolution image of Elizabeth Ward (Portrait)
- High-resolution image of Elizabeth Ward (Landscape)
- High-resolution logos for Virtuoso Legal (.PNG and with transparent backgrounds as well as JPEG)
- Media relations biography about Elizabeth Ward and Virtuoso Legal containing:
- Short Biography
- Long Biography
- Contact Information
- Links to Previous Coverage
Download the Virtuoso Legal Media Relations Pack.
For more information, or if you have any questions, contact our media relations team via email at: email@example.com.